1. Be responsible for linking up sales and related matters within the factory and follow up the implementation of orders;
2. Responsible for docking customer delivery, sample application, collection and distribution, customer reception and other sales support work;
3. Responsible for the related work of accounting with customers;
4. Organize the handling of customer complaints or returns, and feedback the results to the office or customers.
5. Fill in all kinds of reports such as summary production and sales periodically.
6. Complete other tasks arranged by the Department manager.
1. Marketing; Market Development and Marketing; International Trade Practice;
2 or 20 years old with more than one year's experience.
3. Technical secondary school or above.