1. Responsible for the accounting work of the company;
2. Be responsible for formulating the company's financial rules and regulations and arranging their implementation;
3. Be responsible for organizing the company's financial analysis and budget work;
4. Be responsible for auditing the company's financial revenue and expenditure, monetary fund settlement matters;
5. To be responsible for the formulation of the company's financial cost and expense management system;
6. Responsible for reconciliation and difference analysis of financial data and business data;
7. Responsible for the management of relations with banks, taxation and other government agencies.
1. Strong sense of responsibility, careful work and obedience to arrangements;
2, 25-40 years old with more than one year's experience.