Beidou Satellite Navigation System (CNSS) is a self-developed global satellite positioning and communication system in China. It is the third mature satellite navigation system after American Global Positioning System (GPS) and Russian GLONASS.
Since the development of Beidou Satellite Navigation System in China, our company has also developed the battery of Beidou Satellite Navigation System handheld device. The battery of the navigator is suitable for vehicle use and has been put into the market. Our Navigator Battery Solution adopts mature lithium iron phosphate battery technology, battery endurance ability is strong. Compared with the common GPS lithium battery used in China, it has the characteristics of high capacity, stable charge and discharge performance, good cycle life, good high and low temperature performance and strong seismic resistance.
I. Battery design requirements of Beidou satellite navigation instrument:
According to product specifications and customer requirements, Beidou Satellite Navigation Battery is designed and matched with the host computer, which integrates high-specification safety performance, good charge-discharge performance and outstanding long-term reliability function into the solution.
2. Battery design scheme of Beidou satellite navigator:
1) Protective board (PCM): The main protection circuit is designed for rechargeable high-capacity batteries, which can provide over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit, over-current and over-temperature protection functions for lithium batteries.
2) Protection IC: The main protection function chip of the design scheme. The on-line function of the core is monitored from time to time, so that the core can work in a safe, stable and efficient range. TI BQ3060 smart chip has self-defined programming protection parameters (integrated internal FAE) to communicate with the navigator host, providing accurate power display, temperature display, battery health indicator, battery charge and discharge status indicator to the host.
3) Overcurrent protection sheet (FUSE): mainly for secondary protection function design. FUSE fuse has over-current protection function. FUSE in battery products can prevent unsafe high-current charging and discharging of batteries.
4) Lithium battery: 18650/2150 mAh/7.2V lithium iron phosphate battery
5) Field effect transistor (MOSFET): MOSFET, which plays a switching role in the protection circuit.
6) Battery packages: Outpacks can be made according to customer needs
7) Seismic performance: The battery is filled with epoxy resin or neutral silica gel, which has achieved super-strong seismic performance.
Design schematic diagram